POLICIES IN RECRUITMENT DEPLOMENT
POLICIES IN RECUITMENT AND DEPLOYMENT.
• PT. BOS in deploying the seafarer to following the MLC 2006 regulation A1.4 Recruitment and Placement paragraph 5 (b) and will not charge the seafarers for finding employment.
• Recruitment of qualified Seaman. Including STCW 1978 amended STCW 1996 and STCW 2010 manila Convention. ISM Code and English ability.
• We only deploy the crew who has been have sea experience al least 4 (four) years in same position on foreign vessel.
• Submission all of application resume for company evaluation.
• Document of applicant forwarded to top management for approval.
• All approval candidate must have valid documents and genuine for the whole duration of their contract.
• All approval candidate must be physically and mentally for sea duty accordance MLC 2006 regulations (Guideline B1.2-Medical Certificate)
• PT. BOS will be re-check the genuine of all applicant Sea Services at least to contact directly to previous shipping company where the applicant has been work on their vessel.
OUR VISION :
• To be the most efficient provider of International Manpower for shipping and offshore companies in the world.
• Our employee and crew are the most valuable asset and that our contribution towards the continues development.
• We believe in working together, sharing goals and achievements and cultivating and effective team spirit
• We strive to provide the best quality of service by achieving the highest possible standards in every task we perform.
RESULT ORIENTANTION AND SYSTEM ADHERENCE :
• Every individual employee and crew is responsible for his or her actions and is accountable for the quality of his or her work. Upholding at all times the policies and procedures of the company.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY :
• We are responsible corporate citizen striving to work in partnership with community we serve.